• Delivering excellent customer service is my top priority. I am proud to be a Realtor for Weichert—an industry leader offering top-notch real estate solutions—and in particular, a member of the Top-Rated McLean office where each team member—like me—is committed to serving clients with professionalism, integrity, enthusiasm, and passion.
• I take pride in my ability to listen, understand, and deliver according to my client’s needs with patience and transparency. As your real estate advocate, I will tenaciously work for you to: (1) list and market your home; and/or (2) find the right home for your needs and lifestyle. In either case, I will negotiate the best deal for you at the right price. My goal is to build a trusting and long-term relationship with every client.
• With your best interest in mind, I’ll work attentively and efficiently for you with the full support of my team to make the process informative, seamless, stress-free and enjoyable.
Licensed in VA
Member, National Association of REALTORS (NAR) and Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS (NVAR),
Member, Metropolitan Regional Systems, Inc. (MRIS),
• As a native of the Washington DC metro area (McLean) and having lived in both McLean and Arlington, I am very knowledgeable of the history and future of the areas I serve and the current market climate.
• I have traveled extensively and have personal experience managing local, national, and international relocations
• I am a passionate advocate for renewable energy
MBA, George Washington University
BA, International Studies/Business, American University
AS, Science and ROTC, Valley Forge Military Junior College
Diploma, Bishop Dennis J. O'Connell HS (Arlington)
Realtor since 2018. Business executive with over 25 years of global experience in the clean energy sector, Officer in the US Army Reserve (17 yrs.)
Let's determine your purchasing power. Working with my mortgage partner, you'll have the information
you need to shop for a home with confidence.
Default based on a 30-year fixed rate of 2.99% with 20% down. The estimated payment is offered for
convenience and is not an offer of credit. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to
change at any time and without notice. Your individual rate may vary. Rates may differ for FHA, VA, or
1313 Dolley Madison Blvd. McLean, VA 22101Office: 703-687-0651
Parent Volunteer at Cooper Middle and Langley High Schools (McLean)
By pressing Contact Me, you agree that Weichert® may contact you via phone about
your inquiry, which may involve the use of automated means. You are not required to consent as a
condition of purchasing any property, goods or services. For any other information